This solution is optimal for operators needing an easy-to-use, budget-friendly, effective technology with a handheld reader to manage their herds. Just select products that best fit your needs.
The belt holster offers enhanced protection and convenience for your handheld reader. Its secure design ensures device safety with easy accessibility for daily use, especially when scanning cattle tags.
Portable Android RFID Handheld Reader, Impinj R2000 chipset for 30ft (15m) range. This reader integrates with our livestock management software to effortlessly scan cattle tags and manage your herd. Take it anywhere, anytime.
164.2 x 80.0 x 24.3 mm / 6.46 x 3.15 x 0.96 in., 654 g / 23.07 oz. / 1.4 lbs
Flexible use of the HerdView® Mobile Application (excluding Area Monitoring) including the following functions:
- Add Animals to Inventory
- Edit Animal Information
- View Animal Information
- Perform Counting Sessions
- Cattle Tag Locator
- Device Management
- And more
Rugged rubber boot for extra protection for the Handheld Reader.
Tempered glass screen protector safeguards your handheld device, ensuring reliable performance in demanding conditions such as scanning cattle tags with our livestock management system.
A comprehensive, real-time livestock management solution. Track movements, monitor health, and record tasks effortlessly. It's like having a new cowboy in the palm of your hands. Ensuring you stay on top of every aspect of your herd!
HerdView® Insights Included with the application is HerdView® Insights which is a secure, cloud-based, robust, and scalable data visualization tool that provides easy to understand reports and analytics helping ranchers make better decisions with better information. Our analytics and reporting tool provides you with easy-to-understand data and information you can trust.
- Detail animal records – considerable amount of specific information for each animal
- Use HSR® or camera to scan tag and/or QR code to add animals and perform counting sessions
- Animal treatments & health reminders, as well as task management
- Area monitoring alerts to detect animal behavior anomalies when paired with the HSR®
- Receive notifications on area monitoring when paired with the HSR®, treatments, transfers, and tasks
- Efficient online transfer of inventory inside/outside the organization Data export capabilities
- Perform counting sessions with HerdX tags to get an accurate count of inventory