Frequently Asked Questions
What forms of payment do you accept?
Once an order has been placed and has been submitted to the payment processor for payment.
Shop Pay is a secure accelerated checkout that lets customers save their email address, credit card, and shipping and billing information. All information is stored on secure PCI compliant servers.
Shop Pay Installments offers customers the option to pay for their order in installments at checkout, both online and in store. Orders from 50 USD to 17,500 USD are eligible for installments payments.
Customers can choose between the following installment payment options at checkout:
- Four, biweekly, interest-free payments, for orders from 50 USD to 999.99 USD.
- Monthly payments for orders from 150 USD to 17,500 USD. Monthly installment orders are interest-bearing from 10 to 36% APR, and may be paid in three, six, or twelve months depending on the purchase amount.
Yes, PayPal allows secure payment through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or PayPal account balances
We accept the following credit cards for online purchases: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discovery. PayPal and ShopPay installments are also available (subject to review and approval). For more information on payment, visit our online Sales Policy – [add link here]
Annual subscriptions are automatically renewed unless the customer contacts HerdX in advance of renewal to cancel the subscription.
Can I get a quote on a HerdView Solution?
Yes. You can contact HerdX at firstname.lastname@example.org. A HerdX® sales team member will contact you and discuss your needs. If applicable, a draft order will be created for your review. The draft order will have a link to a checkout where you can pay the order upon your approval.
HerdX may run promotions and discount pricing on products. Discounted products based on volume will be reflected on the actual product page. If you have further questions about volume discounts, please contact email@example.com.
Most customers can expect to receive their order to be shipped within 3-5 days from the day the order is processed and shipping typically takes between 3-5 days based on where packages is shipped to.
Your payment method will be charged once the order has been processed.
Are there minimum orders quantities?
No, there are no minimum order quantities except for the Starter Plan Solution.
Can a customer create an account by using a phone number instead of an email address?
No. You will need to enter an email address to create an account.
Can I check out without an email address? (do we have phone number included at checkout?
Yes. If you enter a phone number at checkout, then a customer who checks out with a phone number won't have an email address saved to their order. You can still choose to enter an email address on the order status page to receive email notifications for an order after the order is placed.
If I pay with Shop Pay when I check out can I use my phone number?
No. You cannot use a phone number to check out through Shop Pay at this time.
For Returns of HerdView® Solution products:
- All requests to return merchandise must be authorized in advance by the Company.
- The Company will issue a Return Goods Authorization (“RGA”) number for product returned by the Customer.
- Return shipments by the Customer must have a RGA number clearly marked and displayed on each carton and returned on a freight-prepaid basis. The Customer should insure the return shipment.
- Return products must be in original packaging, unused, and in saleable condition unless the product being returned was damaged in transit to the Customer.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner as the original purchase with the exception of personal check; which will not be refunded until the original check cleared the applicable financial institution.
- Unless otherwise approved by the Company, shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all other HerdX products:
- All returns must be made within 30 days from date of receipt. Goods returned after “X” days may incur a restocking fee.
- Unless otherwise approved in advance by the Company, the following types of merchandise cannot be accepted for return at any time:
- custom made goods (i.e., cattle tags with Customer name/logo/brand)
- special orders
- discontinued products
- products not in original unopened package
- product held by Customer more than 90 days from shipment.
Once HerdX has issued the refund for an order / item on your order , the original form of payment will be credited. If you used ShopPay payment and a refund has been issued, then the amount is deducted from the next available payout. A refund is labeled as pending for up to 2 business says and it can take anywhere from 4 to 7 business days to see the refund (depending on original payment method.
Yes, you can place a tax-exempt order. You will need to provide us a copy of your sales tax exemption certificate and we will include the certificate + tax exemption status in your customer account file.
How will you determine the sales tax on my order?
If your order or items in your order are not tax-exempt, we will use a default state sales tax rate, which is updated regularly.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes or international addresses?
No – at this time we are unable to ship to P.O boxes, APO/FPO addresses, and international addresses. We currently only ship within the contiguous US.
At this time, HerdX will only send shipments via UPS.
If needed, the HerdX customer support team can provide assistance installing equipment at your ranch. You can contact your sales rep directly or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about installation assistance. Additionally, for many of our products we have included useful product installation guides on the site to assist you with installation.
Yes! We love to hear from our customers. Email email@example.com with your request details and we will review it for consideration in future iterations.
How do I set up a customer account?
You can either accept an account invite or create a new account from the login page
What if I don’t want to receive SMS texts/marketing?
You will not receive SMS texts/marketing if you have not expressly opted-in to receive SMS text messages.Can I sign up for SMS texts?
How do you collect and use information?
We may use the information we collect for the following primary reasons:
- Product service fulfillment
- Marketing promotions and advertising
- Internal operations
- Fraud, security and complianc
- Credit card and banking
We safeguard the information we collect.
How do I contact customer service?
You can reach one of our customer service reps at 888-694-3739, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. central time. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!